Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOWMAGGEDDON!!!!


LAWD A MERCY! HAVE YOU SEEN OUTSIDE???!!!

Every time I check outside the window to see what's the snow's sayin it looks more and more INTENSE! And the weather man is predicting another 15 cm by tommorrow!!!! WTF

Man I wish I was in the Dominican right now. It's times like these that make truly make you appreciate your home.

Today I played like 10 games of 2k9 wit da online mon dem, sipped some eggnog, watched a few episodes of Entourage,
and of course made some sick beats. All while in the comfort of my home, in my long johns and white tee. (you gotta love rockin' long johns wit da shorts over top)

The bottom line is, outside sucks, so you gotta utilize what's inside your home, that's my motto.

I advise you spend some time wit your parents/siblings, chat to your wifey, listen to Maxwell, D'Angelo or Marvin, watch a movie, bun a ting in your garage, or take a DIESEL SLEEP!!!

Check you guys later.

No comments: