Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kanye West - Flute Flow

When I saw the title of this song I was like "Yes new Ye!" (Hope it Ain't Auto-Tuned). Then I thought, I hope it ain't one of those new beat/old lyrics kinda joints. Then the beat kicks in....
I've heard this before, I think to myself but where?....THEN IT CLICKS TO ME!

This is where I saw it.... (PEEP THE VIDEO BELOW) This video is from MTV's Stripped. I saw this on MTV back when my illegal teef satellite used to work in like 2001.This episode was filmed just after or during The College Dropout era. In other word's this song ain't new. It's just some old dusty song that got leaked... I managed to find the video to back my claim...Enjoy.

1 comment:

Lyve said...

hahah, yeah great minds think alike!!!! im going back in the vaults for some old Ye..