Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lemar & Dauley - Spring 2009








Here's some shots off one of my favorite street wear brands Lemar & Dauley. I became a fan of this NY city brand when I saw some of their early t-shirt designs wit my man Biggie and the Hey-Zeus (Jesus) pieces on it I was lickin' shots in the air and tried to get one so badly off Ebay with no luck. Anyhoo, what I like about L&D is the way their funky colors, the unique way they infuse Pop Art inspirations (like Andy Warhol, Keith Harring) and 90's street theme's the mon dem can relate too like (Patrick Ewing getting dunked on by Jordan) and most importantly the way they keep their shit super RARE so every Tom,Dick,and Harry is rockin' da get'up. Ya digggggg....Check'em out, if you haven't already. EARRRRRRRLY!!!!

No comments: